Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birth announcement

More than month ago my husband's godson celebrated his first birthday. I spent a lot time to choose a pattern to stitch for a gift. In one way it must be for child, in other - for his mom. Most for his mom, so it must be sweet. But an announcement will be hang in children's room, so it must be bright.
I've pick up few patterns and my husband advised me to choose next one:
Certainly I've change some colors to more likely and from the threads I've already have. And a result of few sleepless night became to that:
Unfortunately I missed the moment to take a picture of finished and framed present. But I'm going to do that on the New Year party. The frame is unusual, it consists of two parts yellow and blue colors. So I'll add the picture necessarily.

Finally more pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment