Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Saint Patrick's Day is a religious holiday celebrated internationally on 17 March. It is named after Saint Patrick, the most commonly recognized of the patron saints of Ireland. Saint Patrick's Day was made an official feast day in the early 17th century, and has gradually become a celebration of Irish culture in general.
Now, it's a day when you hear "Kiss me I am Irish" or "I wish you a lot of luck!"
I want to show you my embroidery made especially for this holiday. You can buy it here.
 Also I want to show some collections picked by my fellow friends on Etsy. First is the treasury for collecting donation for Japan. We all are grieving!



3 comments:

  1. I love your embroidery! great job!
    Happy St. Patricks Day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I know your blog today, its very creative. I like so much....
    I go on around here a litle bit more ;D
    Kisses from Madrid

    ReplyDelete