Saturday, July 23, 2011

Purse

Recently my favorite purse has broken. After unlucky searching for what I want I decided to sew it by myself.
I found this tutorial in Russian and changed it some.
First of all I made embroidery for the front of purse. How could it be another way? It is a color moderation of embroidery I already have in my shop. Yellow plus orange and amber. I love how it looks!
The purse has two pockets for plastic cards, big pocket for the banknotes and pocket for the change.
Change pocket is what I want most of all. And it was my moderation of the tutorial. It was my first time working with purse frames. And it will be my lesson for the future!
However, embroidery is cute, isn't it? I will make same color combination for sale!

Cheers,
Natalka

No comments:

Post a Comment